My Friend's Revenge On A Piece Of Cheese, And How I Beat MC With A Twist Again.

 Reading the title, your brain could generate several different ways on how my friend got his revenge on a piece of cheese, but we'll start from the beginning. 

My friend's name is Ethan, and he's brilliantly funny and he hates carrots. Yeah. That's literally the first thing you need to know about him.😄 But he resists the (apparantly terrifying) carrots by eating cheese. A lot of  cheese. I had never seen anyone consume this much cheese ever in my life, until I met Ethan. Today, he sucsessfully managed to get his revenge on a piece of cheese by... throwing it across the classroom, chucking it out of the window, stepping on it, and subsequently told off by our teacher.

But what had the cheese ever done to him?

It joined the side of the carrots. Dun Dun Duuuun! Plot twist I know, but it's not as dramatic (even for me)... unless you're Ethan. Ethan had his normal cheese for lunch, but his unsuspecting Mum put carrot sticks in his lunch. And one piece of cheese had escaped the tub and gone, probably completely by accident, to the container with the carrots in, or, as Ethan puts it "betraying his master." 

And that's how  my friend got his revenge...on a piece of cheese.

Meanwhile, I was playing Minecraft, trying to beat Minecraft with a twist again. Only this time, I had no health boost 😕, no regeneration😕, and spawned in the middle of nowhere😕. 

But I did have... Speed 5😀, Haste 255😀, Jump Boost 15😀, Strength 255 (enough to one tap the Ender Dragon with your fist) 😀, and Frost Walker 2 Diamond Boots. If you don't know what Frost Walker is, it's this really cool enchantment which lets you walk on water, creating ice on contact. So, I'm not gonna lie, it was really easy. It was great fun, and those of you who know Minecraft commands, I thoroughly recommend doing this challenge and seeing if you can beat my time of 24:36.

Just the torturous (is that a word?) Blindness 3 one to go...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back.

Father's Day: Minecraft, Memes, and Wacky Walks!