Father's Day: Minecraft, Memes, and Wacky Walks!

 Today was father's day, definitely a weird one though! And no, I'm not just talking about COVID, so here's the full story.

Started it off with having the completely necessary pancakes, I only had three (and a massive bowl of cereal).😁 Me and my brother then exploded into the customary videos. We ended up watching a channel called Memeanade, his memes are properly funny and a must watch for anybody needing a laugh. Note: More suitable for 10-11 year olds, still absolutely hilarious otherwise.

After that we embarked on a walk, which ende up in Mum shooing a baby cow away, me charging down a hill at about 300mph, and getting lost several times. Great walk! 

Then I finally was able to get onto Minecraft and, based on a suggestion from one of my friends, was able to boot up a third Beating MC Wih A Twist world. I have two other worlds one where I attempt to beat Minecraft with random effects added to me. In the first world, (which I actually beat Minecraft) I beat it with Speed 15 and Jump Boost 5. On the second world, where I have progressed very little, I have Blindness 3, and in the third world, I decided to make it easier on myself and give myself Haste 255. ⛏

One of the most gaming centred Father's Day's ever, I think!

Also here's the link to Memeanade's channel: Click  here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Friend's Revenge On A Piece Of Cheese, And How I Beat MC With A Twist Again.

I'm Back.